WHAT TO BRING:
- Clothing you are comfortable to move in and allows freedom of movement – generally a t-shirt / singlet with track pants / sweatpants and Trainers.
- Lots of water – suggest at least 1.5-2.5 litres (As sometimes shops may be far away, and there will be no time during class to run off and buy drinks)
- Bag that you can jog / run / move with comfortably in case we move around.
- Spare clothing / shirt to change into after training
- Towel – especially if you sweat a lot
Please arrive at least 10mins early so we can train on time.
This is a mark of respect for your fellow students.
If its your first time going to a location, please allow an extra 15min to find , as some of the places may be difficult to locate – please refer to the maps provided on the Class Locations Page here.